Peter Hanson is an independent financial professional committed to helping his clients in retirement and insurance planning. Peter utilizes various strategies to assist his clients improve their investment potential, reduce financial risk, and help preserve their estate for their heirs.
Drawing on a business and a philosophy degree from Franklin Pierce University in New Hampshire, and his 19 years of experience in the financial service industry, Peter has gained a unique perspective on tending to his clients individual needs and concerns. His goal is to assist his clients to obtain financial well-being, while helping them manage risk against life’s unforeseen events.
"Having a career that allows me to help my clients protect their assets and income for themselves and future generations is not work for me, it’s a wonderful lifestyle."- Peter Hanson
Peter has always been attracted to careers that have a positive effect on people’s lives. He considers philosophy to be one of his greatest passions and has three poems published with the National Library of Congress.Peter is involved in numerous community endeavors and actively engaged in a number of professional organizations, including:
- Member, Business Network International
- On the Board of Directors at Fiddlehead Center for the Arts of Scarborough, ME
- District and Division Manager of UICI Insurance Company, 2007 – 2014
- Million Dollar Ring of Honor 2009 and Chairman’s Award 2012 & 2013
- Former Vice President of Clark University’s COPACE, 2000 – 2007
- Million Dollar Round Table Member – 2020
Peter likes to bring a sound, common sense approach to both insurance and retirement planning.
He works with individuals to provide advice and direction on:
- Accumulation of Assets
- Transition to Pre-Retirement Planning
- Distribution of Assets to Insure Lifetime Income
- Transfer of Assets in a Tax-efficient Manner
- Health and Life Insurance
Married for 20 years to his wife Galina, the Hansons enjoy traveling and spending time with their sons – Samuel and Thomas.
Derek Huot is a financial advisor and licensed agent with Fiduciary Financial Services, based in Saco, Maine.
Proudly serving the states of Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts since 2001, Fiduciary Financial Services hosts educational seminars that cater to those interested in Asset Preservation and Social Security.
As an independent financial advisor and insurance professional, Derek focuses his practice on developing programs and strategies that address the unique financial needs and circumstance of our country’s growing mature population and their adult children.
"There is nothing more enjoyable to me than helping to make your retirement goals and numbers a reality"- Derek Huot
At Fiduciary Financial Services, the strategy behind investing is safety, growth, and control. Derek dedicates his time to understanding each individual’s financial needs and objectives. His ultimate goal is to provide guidance and direction that result in financial peace of mind.
Derek is a native to Maine, and he currently resides in Portland with his wife Jillian and daughter Addelyn. The Huots enjoy hiking, fishing and spending time with their rescued dog Rex. Derek is involved in numerous community endeavors and considers animal welfare to be one of his greatest passions.He has a number of professional and civic credentials, including:
- Insurance licensed in ME, NH, and MA
- Series 65 Securities Licensed
- Business Management, University of Maine
- Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland Volunteer
- Fundraising to Benefit Hospitals Nationwide
- Controlling Tax Liabilities with Retirement Plans
- How to Earmark Retirement Plan Assets for Estate Planning Purposes
- Comprehensive Insurance Planning
- Lifetime Income Strategies
- Protection Against Expenses & Inflation
- Social Security Planning
The Huot Family